You have your investment property; you’re ready to start earning a rental income and now comes the time to decide on the right Property Manager to help you make the most from your investment. As with all decisions for your investment property, it’s important to know that you are placing your trust in the right hands to ensure your investment is working hard for you.
Ask yourself these questions when it comes to interviewing a Property Manager:
- Do I feel like they are listening to me?
- Are they returning my calls in a professional and timely manner?
- Do they have a clear vision for how to market my property to attract desirable tenants?
- Do they have extensive knowledge of the local market?
- Have I been shown exactly what is included in the management fees? And, ultimately,
- Do I trust this person to act on my behalf to manage my investment?
Don’t be afraid to interview several Property Managers to get the right fit for your property.
Think: Local, Knowledgeable and Trustworthy.